What is homosexuality?
Homosexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction or sexual behavior between members of the same sex or gender. Scientists do not know the exact cause of sexual orientation, but they believe that it is caused by a complex interplay of genetic, hormonal, and environmental influences
The country that legalized homosexuality!
Views of homosexuality are most positive in Europe, especially Spain (88 percent there say it should be accepted by society), Germany (87 percent), and Czech Republic (80 percent). For the U.S., the number was 60 percent. Same-sex marriage is already legal in nine European nations, and France.
Should homosexuality be legalized in every country?
Because in the modern generation society must open minded to accept the homosexuality. although homosexuality is different with heterosexuality but the meaning is same. The most important thing in one relationship is the feeling and their love.
Love is an emotion from our brain, and people take the action and the final get a relationship with each other. Homosexuality is two people who are the same sex and they fall in love with each other, and a way they present out their different love.
Homosexuality is no a crime case, that only a relationship between two people. Why cannot to be legal?
Nowadays, most people say homosexuality should be accepted by society. If that country society homosexuality accepted why the government unaccepted?
Following the research among younger people in particular, there is broad support for societal acceptance of homosexuality. More than six-in-ten (63%) of those younger than 50 – 69% of those younger than 30 – say that homosexuality should be accepted. Far fewer of those 50 and older (52%) favor societal acceptance of homosexuality.
Homosexuality in US president who supports gay marriage, and now a pope who, if not exactly signing up to equality for all, is at least starting to talk in language less inflammatory than his predecessor (Saner, 2013). Actually, the homosexuality in asia is feeling this is not legalized but more of the country like United State is acceptable because this is no harmful but maybe cannot get next generation because girl and girl, boy and boy. The technological at United State is high so no need worry about get baby. Sometimes, girl and girl is good because is more understand between each other compare boy and girl.
An act of defiance in front of a demonstration against gay marriage in Marseille, France, in 2012. Photograph: Gerard Julien/AFP/Getty Images.
Every country has it own culture that has been over century. Homosexuality is happened since 21st century. There are pros and cons in legalized homosexuality in the country. The cons are:
- Birds do it, bees do it, even educated fleas do it....there is a good body of evidence to say that animals other than humans form same sex relationships (the meaning of that term in context depends on the animal referenced but runs the gamut from sexual congress to life partnership). Good luck locking them all up but bonus! Back to the good old days of putting non-human animals on trial, always a crowd pleaser in between stonings.
Whereas the pros are:
- I can hardly believe this needs to be stated but - as others have commented - you will be discriminating against an entire swathe of humanity for no other reason than who they are attracted to or who they fall in love with. I mean for the love of God, is that the sort of barrel we are scraping now? Discriminate against us red-heads first - at least you have some historical reason to do so (sorry for being cannibals by the way - just throwing that in there) but on the grounds of who someone is attracted to? That is just.....pathetic, it really is.
1. Fenton,S. (2016). LGBT relationships are illegal in 74 countries, research finds. Available from: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/gay-lesbian-bisexual-relationships-illegal-in-74-countries-a7033666.html. [Accessed on 31 March 2017].
2. KHAZAN, O. (2017). "The Country That's Most Accepting Of Homosexuality? Spain". [Online]. Available from:
https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/06/the-country-thats-most-accepting-of-homosexuality-spain/276547/ [Accessed on 30March 2017]
3. Pew Research Center, (2011). Most say Homosexuality should be accepted by Society. [Online]. Available from:http://www.people-press.org/2011/05/13/most-say-homosexuality-should-be- accepted-by-society/ [Accessed on 31 march 2017].
4. Saner, E. (2013). Gay rights around the world: the best and worst countries for equality. [Online]. Available from: http://lenom.blogspot.my/2017/03/should-homosexuality-be-legalized-in.html [Accessed on 31 March 2017].
5. TFP Student Action. (2015). 10 Reasons Why Homosexual “Marriage” is Harmful and Must be Opposed. [Online]. Available from: https://www.tfpstudentaction.org/blog/10-reasons-why-homosexual-marriage-is-harmful-and-must-be-opposed. [Accessed on 31 March 2017].